dont know how to fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.

redfordkiller

Beta member
my monitor(or whatever it is) has an extremely greenish tint to it. could this be because my retarded cat chewed the cord? i tried to change the tint but that wouldnt do anything.

how?
but the thing is thati was gone for 3 days and we had a thunderstorm while we were gone and it was fie before that.

IF RUNNING WINDOWS...right click on desktop, click properties, click settings, then click advanced...then u should be able to change color and etc. somewhere depending on your graphics card. as for the storm, im not too sure....but it is possible it screwed up your video card.

lol now i want somebody to slap me because i just unscrewed the bolts holding the monitor cord then screwed them back in and its perfect

That was the suggestion I was going to make... disconnect and reconnect both ends of the cable.

Go to the BIOS screen, if the problem shows up in the bios, it is the monitor. If it does not, then it is the computer. Most likey the video card.
If it is the computer, check video setting, try enabling VGA mode, do a power drain on the computer. Uninstall and resintall the display adapter. Look for update.
If it is the monitor, do a power drain. Reseat the setting to factory. If that does not fix it, I would change the monitor. Hopefully helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom