dual mobo case

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxman

Solid State Member
can any one tell me were i can get a dual mobo case. i want to have a gaming rig and a sever in the same case to tack to lans. to case has to have dual mobos and dual power suplies

nope. Can you say "Case Mod?" They don't sell those unless someone here has a stupid little specialty store link or something

Ryan

I've never heard of a dual motherboard case. If you do build one, make sure you have some good ventilation and airflow going through that thing because you will have twice the heat.

I have seen people talk about this before. At the end of the day you are just better of getting 2 seperate cases.

Take two cases. Flip one upside down. Drill a few holes and pop-rivet 'em together.

You don't have to thank me... just send money.

there so much better with ur friends at someones house .lukily my friends also enjoy computer games and have good pc's too.

I'm just a lil kid, all my friends are lil kids, we don't have cars, and our computers are all big. There is almost no way we can move our computers.

Anyone attending SVFrag?
http://www.svfrag.com/
Its in San Jose, its one of the few around the bay area.

I have to think of some way to ask my parents. Once I mention the word game, they will probably say no.

As for your case, I would go with a full tower and drill some holes so you can fit 2 boards on one side, (One of the boards would proll have to be MATX), a watercooling solutuion would be best in your case. I would also plug in as many fans as it would fit. I also probably go with a Aluminum case without windows to hide all the mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom