Need Help With The Noise Of My Fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaylee714

Solid State Member
my have an aluminum case with a stock fan on the back, front, top of the case,and the stock fan that came with the processor,
oh and another fan that came attached to the power supply

IF i replaced those stock fans with something fancy from newegg would it eliminate the noise?
oh and if i WERE to replace a fan with something that was quieter, which fan would i replace first..the case fans or the processor fan?

oh and also a small little fan attached to the sata hd holder thingie

please help me out

btw my pc temp is usually around 30-35

You can always use a watercooling system. It is a little tediuos to install, but it is really effective.

Also i had a noise problem at one point of time, but i got a RPM good manager, which fits into my additional floppy drive. This way I can turn my fan speed down, when i am not doing very extensive work. Really useful stuff.

I disagree with watercooling. You have good temps with aircooling so I'd stick with that. Save you quite a bit of money too. What I'd try first is disconnect the fans on the front and top first and see what kind of temps you have. If they stays the same you just don't run them unless you want to do something heavy.

Another option would be to get a fan controller. I personally don't have a controller yet(on the way) but I think that you can still turn the fan down almost to off with it. So getting a fan controller might be your best option. Just curious, what are you system specs?

Steven1110 didn't your read my post I said exactely they same thing. Just used a different name use said fan controller, while i said RPM manager, which is the exact thing.

oh my spec is

2.6c p4 intel 875pbz
2 geil dual channel 256x2
geforcemmx400 (soon to be upgraded)
sb live
xphome
80gig sata harddrive

Yes I read it and I said I disagree with watercooling but we agree with fan controller/rpm manager. Just giving another opinion. Not trying to undercut you so calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom