Terabyte of hard drive space

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldIndustries said:
Haha. And after all these years, my 20GB hard drive still isn't full...

I surpassed 35 gig within a week after building my computer and downloading/installing all of the necessary programs, music, music videos, pictures, etc on it. :D

Ridlyn said:
Dont get Alienware, they're highly overpriced. You'll save alot of money by just building it yourself. If you dont know how, learn it's not really that hard at all, in fact it's pretty easy.

I picked Alienware's top end computer, and selected every single high priced option I could. I came out with a price of around 8,400.00.

I then took those individual parts, and went piece by piece and looked them up on newegg.com. The overall price from the parts alone on newegg.com was about 4,000 dollars.

Tack on shipping, 30 minutes of careful PC-Building How-To Guides, plus an additional 30 minutes to build it, and you just saved your ass 4,400 dollars on a computer that you built yourself. :)

Jayce said:
I picked Alienware's top end computer, and selected every single high priced option I could. I came out with a price of around 8,400.00.

I then took those individual parts, and went piece by piece and looked them up on newegg.com. The overall price from the parts alone on newegg.com was about 4,000 dollars.

Tack on shipping, 30 minutes of careful PC-Building How-To Guides, plus an additional 30 minutes to build it, and you just saved your ass 4,400 dollars on a computer that you built yourself. :)

w00t w00t ^_^

Only good thing alienware makes are gaming notebooks :confused:

haha well thats some crazy stuff.... i wouldnt ever fil up that space... i've only used like a good 40 gigs on my comp now, thats with all the crap that was already on it... but give it time i'll use more! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom