Logitech G15 or Saitek Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sport1031

Daemon Poster
I'm looking to buy a gaming keyboard and I am stuck between the Logitech G15 and the Saitek Eclipse. If anyone has used either of these, what are the pros and cons of each and which one would you recommend and why? Any responses are highly appreciated.

23-175-103-01.JPG

7685.jpg

P.S. Post #555 (lol)

I like the G15 because it can tell the temps of your processor when your gaming, or stats from your games if you set the game/keyboard up right.

well its quiet, it is heavy and feels very durable, and you can see it in the dark with the backlite, which you have the option of turning off if you don't want it. it dosn't have any unneeded and retarded internet buttons or media player buttons or any junk like that, it just has your basic letters and numbers, a volume control, and a sleep button.

All them extra buttons on the G15 can be programmed to do certain actions, like in games. Some people may find it easier to have them programmed for games like WoW. Anyways.... The G15 also has a backlight that you can turn on and off.

i personally would go with the G15 as well, cause then if you listen to music while you game or osmething , you can change the song and the macros keys, if you play cs can buy say gun+ammo+armor. something like that

Yes, but if you play CS, you are an idiot, and if that is the case don't care how you waste your money. I just like a plain regular key layout without all those other useless keys you never use. A standard keyboard already has 104 keys. Don't even try and say you need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom