Choose Duplicity's Mobo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he ever owned a DIF board? If not, he won't be much help. A few tips if you get DFI, try to get only OCZ or G.Skill RAM, and don't get anything that says "value".

Haha, well that could be a problem. I'm pretty sure he hasn't used a DFI board before. Also I'm on a budget so about all I can afford is some Corsair Valueselect stuff. Now you see why I wasn't really sure about whether to go with the DFI board or not.

the DFI board is a great board for overclocking and non-overclocking.
however if you're on a budget, I would possibly say MSI K8N Neo4-F.
the MSI boards are also great, IMO second to the DFI boards. but the Neo4-F is less expensive

Here, I might as well give you the list of what I'm purchasing..

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego

Corsair Valueselect 2x1GB

eVGA 7800GT CO

Western Digital 160GB

Cooler Master Centurion 5

Fortron 450W

So, I may be able to get some better RAM, but I still am not sure about the mobo. I would love to get an Asus A8N-SLI Premium, but I don't think I can afford anything above $120-$130. I am seriously considering the DFI board, but I am a beginner..

What's wrong with Corsair RAM? People have said it's the best for the cheap price, I'm planning on getting 1G of it, only $84

noobzor said:
What's wrong with Corsair RAM? People have said it's the best for the cheap price, I'm planning on getting 1G of it, only $84
It has all kinds of issues with DFI boards. If you'd like to debate that head over to DFI-Street.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom