• Keep making AGP mobos and video cards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop making AGP mobos and video cards after about 2 years from now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flanker said:
I won't flame you. But sounds like you didn't read the whole thread. If you did, go read the other Xbox 360 thread.

Even if you had $3000, why would you buy a gaming PC? A Xbox 360, even the Premium, would cost $400 and you could have the performance of a $3000 for YEARS without upgrading. If you like the keyboard and mouse, the PS3 will support those, so your moving the crosshairs fast excuse is no more. As for modding, you mod a PC to make it better. The console is already better than anything else out there, so theres no point in modding it.

Thats not a flame, thats a counterargument.

Screw you, I'll say what I want. You just know that I'm gonna pount the PC into the ground until its a good as dead gaming machine.
if u got $3000 then get a $300 xbox 360 and a $2700 pc

The internet is serious business, kids.

Don't F around on there.

[PSST! Open-ended comment here: if words on a screen affect you in any way emotionally, DON'T USE THE INTERNET.]

ok these threads getting outa hand the admins need to lock them all and lock any ones that are ever made again that are not in the console gaming section and they need to delete posts if people try to hyjack another thread

wow Flanker, take a chill pill.

your arguing is actually not going to do anything but get this thread locked. you're not converting anyone.

first off, I'm gonna say that I don't dislike consoles. they're great systems. but I prefer PC's.

yes the PS3 and Xbox360 are going to be really great in price/performance.
PC's can do many more things. that accounts for their being more expensive.

yes, performance will be better initlially for the consoles. PC's will get beter. and yes the consoles will still be cheaper. but I'd rather spend more on a PC and get a system that does more.

better graphics != better gameplay.
Doom 3 has really good graphics, but not so good gameplay. although I still play it, it's not as good as it could be.

firstly, PC's were the first to use mice. fps games are much better suited for them. even if the PS3 can use a mouse.

you have a much wider selection of games on PC.

PC's are heaps more customisable. consoles are not very customisable. you can maybe get a bigger hard drive for the Xbox360, or you can use a modchip for them.
although PC's won't need modchips

I'm not saying that consoles are "crap"
they are built for one purpose. games. they do that well, however a PC can game just as well, and do heaps of other things too.
you can pay more for a PC, so you can do more. not just games.

you can pay X amount for a system that runs games well (console)
or you can pay more for a system that games well, does lots of other things, AND is a lot more customisable (PC)

it really comes down to that.

This forum is not a playground and these topics have recieved far too much leniency. Effective immediately, all topics in the hardware forum related to PS3/Xbox/PC are banned until further notice.

I will be reviewing this and all other previous problematic topics and will act accordingly shortly, I advise that until then, you do not test my patience. This is not up for discussion, I gave you guys your chance and you abused it to no end...if you wanna act like children, be my guest, but be prepared to be treated like children in exchange

Enjoy your evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom