AGP kill it or keep it

• Keep making AGP mobos and video cards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop making AGP mobos and video cards after about 2 years from now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You consistently talk about us as PC fanboys, while you never address the fact that you are probably the biggest console fanboy out there.

Well, I haven't seen anyone prove that the PCs are better than the consoles, so yea, go lick you ass somewhere else where you can make a difference, instead of continously flaming me.

And If I'm a console fanboy, then everyone on here is an AMD fanboy.

Which is true, we are AMD Fanboys... Consoles don't have the customizabilty of PC's, for instance, you can't upgrade until a new system come out. PC's can be used for other things besides gaming too.

killians basicly restate what i said, the consoles right now are more powerful than any pc, and even when pc hardware that is more powerful does come out, it is still going to cost like 5x the price

That doesn't prove that PCs are better because I'm going to come and say that Consoles don't NEED to be updated, and the upgrading of PCs is a liability because it only costs more money, whearas the consoles will run the gamex at max for the next 4-5 years without any upgrading.

003 said:
killians basicly restate what i said, the consoles right now are more powerful than any pc, and even when pc hardware that is more powerful does come out, it is still going to cost like 5x the price

No, you restated what he said. Same thing, but he's smarter ;) .

Anyone trying to prove that a PC is more powerful than an xbox 360 or PS3 will fail miserably. But nonetheless, PC's own in FPS and RTS games, and until consoles get mice and keyboards, will continue to do so.
And yes you are a fanboy.
" fanboys of a particular video game console manufacturer have begun exhibiting slavish devotion to their brand of choice. Conversely they hold an unreasonable amount of animosity towards the other brands which they consider to be competition. They are extremely rude to fans of the other companies or even people who donÂ’t hail complete and utter devotion to the object of their fanaticism. These people seek out every opportunity to annoy others whose opinions differ from theirs."
-wikipedia
Describes you perfectly :).

Vybuni said:
Anyone trying to prove that a PC is more powerful than an xbox 360 or PS3 will fail miserably. But nonetheless, PC's own in FPS and RTS games, and until consoles get mice and keyboards, will continue to do so.

Well you know what? The playstation 3 supports a keyboard and mouse. Now YOU tell me that I did not just own you. :p

As for the fanboyism, no it doesn't. Because I have facts to back up my opinions while you PC fanboys don't know shit about the consoles and can't really come up with a decent argument.

And since when did you start saying that the consoles are better? You seemed bent on the fact that the PCs were better. It seems you changed your mind then? Well thats what I'm here for. You flame me, I flame you back and then prove to you that consoles are better. And then you get owned and you join the ranks of the Consolers.

ps3 will have mouse and keyboard support out of the box, via usb ports. and you can use any keyboard or mouse you want

bball100 said:
Xbox 360 only has 3 separately working cpu's. not 3 dual core cpu's

Same thing. 3 x (2 x PowerPC) = Xbox 360. Take that as you may, it still owns the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom