Case modding

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey greg, thats pretty ingenuitive to use velcro and the original hole fillers....our cases arnt the best i paid like 60$usd on ebay for it..I guess im happy, tho now i kinda wish i had 1 with a door covering the cd drives :p owell

Yeah, the case is pretty cheaply made, but I guess I was expecting that since I only paid $30 USD for it on Newegg.

RockyZ said:
Is there a tutorial on how to remove those pins from a molex cable so u can fit them through the pipe and then plug em back later? I have like a perfect pipe, just don't know how to remove those pins :(

P.S. that looks way cooler then stealthing, GJ!

some wire looms have a slit down the side so there's no need to remove any connectors or any of that bull$hit. Goto Home Depot or Lowes or some other hardware store and pick up like 3 feet of it for a couple bucks. If you want plain black, that is.

molsen said:
some wire looms have a slit down the side so there's no need to remove any connectors or any of that bull$hit. Goto Home Depot or Lowes or some other hardware store and pick up like 3 feet of it for a couple bucks. If you want plain black, that is.

And if it doesn't have a cut down the middle, you can take an Exacto knife and do it yourself.

Putting the space fillers on the CD drive = stealthing :) THanx for the idea of the tubing BTW. IM going to Lowes this weekend to get some. Is there any good UV reactive paint i could buy to paint those tubes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom