• Keep making AGP mobos and video cards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop making AGP mobos and video cards after about 2 years from now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flanker said:
Why would you spend $5000 on a Kick-ass PC when, gaming removed, the PC would do the same stuff for $500.

It wouldn't do the same thing. You can't do CAD and Photoshop on a 500 dollar budget computer.

PZEROFGH said:
cheaper version = lower performance

Which is an even bigger lie.

bball100 said:
It wouldn't do the same thing. You can't do CAD and Photoshop on a 500 dollar budget computer.

Yes you can. But just for you, $1000 PC. Thats still 5x less than 5K.

You CAN'T do CAD or Photoshop on a console, and no one cares about doing it. Its a gaming system, which trumphs gaming PCs BY FAR for 1/5th the starting price, and even more since you don't have to upgrade it.

I have no idea what you mean.

This thread makes me want to be mean. Whenever someone wants to build a gaming PC, I want to just post "Don't buy a PC, buy a console." Lol, and I'd be right too.

Flanker? Did I say anything about a $5000 PC? No i didn't. I said a Kick Azz PC. Which could be pretty much anything over $1000.00.

Why are you so freakin' argumental with absolutely everything nearly everyone says? Dude, there is something called, "Opinion".

OPINION:
a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty

In this forum everyone posts 99% of their thoughts on Opinion.

YOU SEEM TO THINK YOUR OPINION IS THE ONLY RIGHT ONE.

Well guess what pal? There is no right or wrong when it comes to opinion. You spend more time trying to fight people against their opinions. YOU'RE WRONG DUDE. Simple as that. You can't argue opinion. (FACT) of course that can be argued.

Flanker you are quickly becoming the most unlikable member of TF. Hands down, your posts are the most obnoxious and arrogant.

Why don't you have a coke and a smile and STFU!!!!

You spend more time QUOTING others post and trying to prove them wrong and how you are right. It's just plain stupid...

You should consider going to law school and becoming a lawyer dude. Because it seems like to you every thread is a trail. And you're always trying to win. Which you will never do.

Just give it a rest dude. You're annoying like a freakin' mosquito buzzing around your head. You just wanna smash it and get it to STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom