• Keep making AGP mobos and video cards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop making AGP mobos and video cards after about 2 years from now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bball100 said:
I agree. Controls for a computer are much better. I think Quad SLI 512 mb geforce 7800gtx's would rape any system even if it has 3 cored proc or w/e.

No, it wouldn't. Again, read Killians' quotes.

And how much would a system with Quad 7800GTX-512MBs cost?

And SLI doesn't double performance. With Quad 7800GTXs you would maybe get twice the performance of a single 7800GTX.

Don't tell me it doesn't if you have no proof!! And you're saying that computers CANT compare to consoles when I am just showing you they CAN.

Vybuni said:
If a console has shit games with shit gameplay but perfect graphics, guess what, that console will fail.

You're an idiot if you think games on consoles suck. If you play N64 over your PS2, then you're a freak an 99.9999% of the rest of the world isn't like you. If games are your only issue, thats a personal problem. You might not like games that others love.

Don't tell me it doesn't if you have no proof!! And you're saying that computers CANT compare to consoles when I am just showing you they CAN.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, ramblings of a noob. If you had an ounce of knowledge about hardware, you wouldn't NEED proof.

And consoles CAN compare to PCs, just not in any benchmark. If you compare performance, the PC will be crying for mercy.

Maybe we should start a poll. Which is more important, graphics or gameplay? You cant talk for the rest of the world without any basis. Did you ask everyone else in the world what they like? I said i like N64 over PS2 because i like the **** games better. Is there something wrong with that?. "If games are your only issue, thats a personal problem." WTf is that suppost to mean. Of course games are an important part of buying a console, or pc for that matter. I wont buy a console if i dont see any games i like.

Then you're the only one. Basically every game that comes out for the PC also comes out for the consoles with a few minor exceptions. I'm saying its your own problem because the rest of the world doesn't hate every game that comes out.

Sucky games aeren't an issue for most people since there are plenty of games that they like.

I'd get one Kick Azz PC & one of the two new Next Gen Consoles.

PC's do absolutely everything, where Consoles are just for gaming and entertaiment.

Although I did read an article about the Sony PS3 awhile ago, where they were talking about they are trying to make the PS3 to be more then a Gaming Console. They are try to incorporate the ability to receive email, surf the web, music jukebox, a DVD/CD burner, photo storage and obviously gaming.

I don't know. I'll buy a Next Gen Console, i'm just not sure which one yet. I lean a lot more towards PS though. I had an XBOX but sold it. The only thing I like about the XBOX is the controllers. They are so much better then the PS controllers.

HAVOC2k5 said:
I'd get one Kick Azz PC & one of the two new Next Gen Consoles.

PC's do absolutely everything, where Consoles are just for gaming and entertaiment./B]

Why would you spend $5000 on a Kick-ass PC when, gaming removed, the PC would do the same stuff for $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom