AGP kill it or keep it

• Keep making AGP mobos and video cards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop making AGP mobos and video cards after about 2 years from now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said this: by the way, you won't find any because they're totally different architectures and benchmarking programs don't work on both.

So don't compare them. Don't start these dumb threads. It's all on preferance. Go to an xbox 360 forum and flame there.

So if benchmarks don't work, that means that games don't work? Pssh, yea right. Go read Killian's quotes that I posted above. It'll explain to you why the consoles are so much better.

I think you need to calm down Flanker and take a week off whatever you do. You make it seem like PCs are useless in every way. They have less power. Who really gives a shit? Graphics/power dont make good games.

Vybuni said:
I think you need to calm down Flanker and take a week off whatever you do. You make it seem like PCs are useless in every way. They have less power. Who really gives a shit? Graphics/power dont make good games.

Wow, you need to take a week off and learn a bunch of stuff before you come here and try to argue with people that do this everyday. Graphics/Power give delevopers the means to make better games and the consoles let people play those better games at what they are supposed to be seen at. And a Console will run a game better than a PC. I make it seem like PCs are useless in every way?

Flanker [/i][B]As for consoles said:
Consoles beat PCs in gaming, but PCs have their own place in a person's life, and no one is saying to toss your PC out and put a X360 in its place.

Owned.

Why cant we be friends why cant we be friends why cant we be friends whuy cant we BE FRIENDS

"Why Can't We Be Friends"

[orig. performed by WAR]

Why can't we be friends [4x]

I seen ya, I seen ya, I seen ya 'round for a long long time
I really, I really, I really remember when you drank my wine

I seen ya, I seen ya, I seen ya walkin' down in Chinatown
I called ya, I called ya, I called but you did not look around
I pay my, I pay my, I pay my money to the welfare line
I seen ya, I seen ya, I seen ya standing in it everytime

The color, the color, the color of your skin don't matter to me
As long as, as long as, long as we can live in harmony
I kinda, I kinda, I kinda, like to be the president
And I could, and I could, and I could show you how your money's spent

Sometimes I don't speak right
But did I know what I was talking about
I know you're working for the CIA
They wouldn't have you in the mafia

[Repeat to fade]

I own you all :) thank you very much for your time

We CAN be friends. If everyone admits that Consoles own PCs in games, and will continue to own them for a LONG time, and there is no reason to buy a gaming PC over a console at this point. :classic:

as you can see the console is a cheap version of a 2000 dollar PC :) but i hate the controls its just to hard, i tried playing socom online and it sucked, i liek BF2 or CS online :D

I agree. Controls for a computer are much better. I think Quad SLI 512 mb geforce 7800gtx's would rape any system even if it has 3 cored proc or w/e.

PZEROFGH said:
as you can see the console is a cheap version of a 2000 dollar PC :) but i hate the controls its just to hard, i tried playing socom online and it sucked, i liek BF2 or CS online :D

The PS3 has a keyboard. Problem solved.

And the console IS NOT the equivalent of a $2000 PC. You cannot build a computer with the power of these consoles (SOMEONE PLEASE FVCKING READ WHAT KILLIANS WROTE, AND I QUOTED ABOVE). Not only that, but you have to upgrade your $2000 PC to keep up with the latest games. AS EVERY SANE PERSON KNOWS, keeping up with the latest hardware is a futile task, not to mention it will cost you THOUSANDS of dollars over the lifespan of the consoles, and you don't need to do that with a console.

Flanker said:
Graphics/Power give delevopers the means to make better games and the consoles let people play those better games at what they are supposed to be seen at.

Ummm. No. Just because a game has "perfect" graphics, it doesnt mean it is the best game out there. I cant believe how naive you are being. The consoles are being hailed as so great JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOOD GRAPHICS/POWER. If a console has shit games with shit gameplay but perfect graphics, guess what, that console will fail. Remember the Dreamcast??? I buy consoles/pcs for the games, not the graphics. I still play my N64 more than my PS2, guess why. The Games PWN.
Consoles dont necessarily Own PCs in games, they own in graphics. I never said anything about a console's graphics sucking.

And yes, we can be friends if we admit that consoles can have better graphics, but not necessarily better games. Gaming PCs still have their place. FPS and RTS games PwN on PCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom