Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop making AGP mobos and video cards after about 2 years from now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Ok, I know I already I had a topic on this, but it seems in my opinion that people who said get a kick azz pc are now saying consoles with pwn computers. Also now that the xbox 360 came out and showed us what it can do, should i still get a really good and expensive pc or just get a xbox 360/ps3?

Yea, this is repetative, and we already have a thread on this. Close please, because its just going to start all over again.

But since you asked, and I already answered in the REAL thread; I'm just going to quote myself.

Flanker said:
Lol, "PC vs. Console" didn't answer it, eh? Its either the Xbox 360 or the PS3. I'd say the 360 is the best bang for the buck, since with all the stuff that I want to buy (memory card + extra controller+VGA cable), it will come out to $360 for me (get it? Xbox 360...$360...yea...). The PS3 will be a little more expensive at $500 or so, but if you crave a keyboard and mouse, then go with that. But remember, the $299 version of the Xbox 360 is a stripped-down version of the full Xbox 360 bundle. The PS3 @ $500 (as far as we know, there is only one bundle) will come with all the bells and whistles.

Oh yea, you can always buy both if you want to :p like I'm probably going to end up doing. The price of the 360 will have come down by the time the PS3 debuts. But on the day the PS3 debuts, Halo 3 comes out :p .

To buy a PC that would perform like the new-generation consoles, you would have to dish out > $2000 ATLEAST and then you would have to spend A LOT more to update your PC to keep it playing the top games at the top graphics.

Not saying don't buy a PC, just don't buy a PC for playing games.

if you could build and upgrade consoles... i would be a happy man. see the reason i like computers is because their not all the same, and you can walk around in public holding your head high knowing you have a better computer than everybody else. i voted ps3 and computer

You don't NEED to upgrade consoles man. These things, at $300, will play every game that comes out for them for ATLEAST a MINIMUM of 2 years after release. And the PS3 doesn't come out till mid-2006, so thats maximum-graphics game performance into the end of 2008 or so.

003 said:
if you could build and upgrade consoles... i would be a happy man. see the reason i like computers is because their not all the same, and you can walk around in public holding your head high knowing you have a better computer than everybody else. i voted ps3 and computer

You could build a PC, but then if everyone else bought a 360 or PS3, they could say that they have a better PC than you. And what would be the point of having a gaming PC if everyone else's console played the game better?

I saw that one >_< Hopefully this will turn out different. It will show that TF has come to its senses.

yeah you don't NEED to upgrade them, but like I said, I like knowing my pc owns everyobdy else's pc. all consoles will be the same. i do like the ps3 though... keyboard and mouse... linux...

You but since all the consoles will be the same, anyone with a PC will be at a lower level as far as games go. So that feeling of having a better PC would be null, for me atleast, since I know the feeling you speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom