Terabyte of hard drive space

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just an example of how a lot of tech progress is just pointless, imho ~_~. Who really needs that much space? Meh

wow that is freaking crazy!!! but really why would you need that... i started assembling my own alien... its gonna come out 3300... but if i wanted that terabyte it would be like 4000 and if i wanted another terabyte it would be like another 600 bucks on top of that... so i just stuck to the 250 gig.... haha like what i got now... long way until i can afford that alien -_-..... got 70 bucks saved out of 3300, anyone wanna contribute :) lol.....

People who host webservers for people to upload stuff might need that much space.

NosBoost300 said:
wow that is freaking crazy!!! but really why would you need that... i started assembling my own alien... its gonna come out 3300... but if i wanted that terabyte it would be like 4000 and if i wanted another terabyte it would be like another 600 bucks on top of that... so i just stuck to the 250 gig.... haha like what i got now... long way until i can afford that alien -_-..... got 70 bucks saved out of 3300, anyone wanna contribute :) lol.....

Dont get Alienware, they're highly overpriced. You'll save alot of money by just building it yourself. If you dont know how, learn it's not really that hard at all, in fact it's pretty easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom