i got some money

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
well i got about 200$ i can spend on a video card, i need a new card, and right now im using a crappy 5200 ultra, what is the best card u suggest? for mostly playin games. or should i just use it all and buy a 7800gt, right now im thinking of a 6800gs. im not sure what i want to do. it can be agp or pci x

Yeah you would have to unless your 5200 ultra is pci and you mobo supports pci-e? cause my Fx5500 is pci and i hate it cant wait til i get my new system

yeah ill upgrade the mobo according to the card, i can save money and buy a agp card or spend some go all out and get a new mobo pcix with a 7800gt i was lookin at that, will i be able to play counter strike source and doom 3 good and cod2?
i have 1 gig of dual chanel geil ram with a amd 64 3000+

if it's 754 you'll also have to upgrade your CPU.
Thats not entirely true, beedubaya's motherboard is Socket 754 and has PCI-E on it. its an Abit NV8. its Nforce 4 BTW, so it supports dual channel RAM and PCI-E.

nah its a 745, im a very limited money kinda man, but i havent had any problems with it, my friend has a 939 3200+ i think and mine runs better than his i think, and cooler temp than his

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom