Addicted....a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpentine105

Solid State Member
Well I just got back from the living room where I got yelled at because I spend all day on the computer designing things for games and playing games on the PC. I find it kind of humorous, because if you actually learn a lot on the computer (because everybody knows many computers break more than they work), you can make a lot of money in the world today, which depends so much on computers. So I got yelled at, and I really do spend pretty much all day on the computer. Does anyone else have this problem? :)

I'm not dependant. I could leave my PC at any time, for any amount of time, I just need a good reason to.

I'm not dependant. I could leave my PC at any time, for any amount of time, I just need a good reason to.

Thats pretty much how I work. But since my comp died and I've been using my parents they just usually kick me off.

If you want a social life, YES its bad. If you dont give much of a crap and you just honestly want to spend alot of time on the computer (assuming its not taking time away from job or school), go for it! =)

My parents start complaining after i've used the computer for more than 2hrs in one day.

Then they tell me to go outside and do something. So i go play basketball.

i go to school and then chill with friends and do the social thing then ii jump on my comp by 8:00 an go to bed 12ish so i fit every thing in my day

Lol, I guess I have it worst than most people then! Well this is my first comp that has been able to play games effectively, so maybe that's my problem

Ste said:
Im not dependant either, But if I could be, I would spend my life on the computer.

This is how i am. Though, the attraction is quite strong mainly because i download music nearly constantly, and am constantly listening to music. Music is my life, and the greater half of my music is on my computer. So, that's usually where you'll find me, though, i do venture off now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom