Price dorp on hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_boy

Daemon Poster
Do hardware prices drop on newegg? I just built a computer, and I don't know if I should just order it now or wait until summer (july 04) for the price to go down. I like the price now, but if the prices actually drop significantly, then why not wait till summer. Thanx.

One of the reason why I love working who sale. I some times get warning on when the next price drop is going to be on some items.

Sshhhhh........ I did not say this, but there will be an AMD CPU Price drop come monday.

i would say they`ll drop more when the new socket line of processors come out .Also the new age of PCI Express Video cards . Theres only 1 maybe 2 mobo makers that will support both AGP and PCI express video cards.

If you watch closely enough some of your parts will go on sale for a short period. I just built my computer around Christmas and shortly after buying all the parts about 2/3 of them went on sale. I could've saved something like 100 bucks if I had a little patience. So keep an eye open and look a couple times a week for what you need.

Well, I have it on my wish list, so I don't want to change anything on it, how would I know if the price drops? Will the price on my wish list change?

Oh, and if the components have free shipping, will they still have free shipping a couple of months from now like in the summer or so? All my parts except the case have free shipping, so all I have to pay extra is for the case ($10 FedEx). I don't want to miss out on that and end up having to pay more a couple of months from now then I would if I just buy it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom