Overclocking Results/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff1000

In Runtime
Hey, today I OC'ed my cpu to 2.3 ghz from 2ghz (amd 62 3200 winchester core) it idles at about 31 to 35 degrees celcius area. which is somewhat good?I set the system bus in bios to 230 to achieve 2.3ghz (10 x 230=2300) how much more could i go before i would risk frying the cpu. Theres no option for multiplyer, theres only system bus, and a few voltage options. And what temperature should i not go over. I have adequete cooling , 1 front, 3 rear, 1 side, another 1 front but not plugged in :(

heres my specs after oc obviously

I downloaded motherboard monitor latest version and it doesnt support my board , 1 of 1155 lol not supported, shitty odds, i have the Gigabyte GA-K8NSC-939 any idea where i could get a diagnostic tool for this? or something along those lines?

Next, I tried using the Gigabyte Easytune 4 software from the driver disk to test settings and to see what would work. I raised the AGP bus from 66 to 77 and got this ... lol

Bad sign of course. lol, any possible fixes? less ocing? I wasnt using the Nvidia oc tool as that just freezes my comp :mad:

Can someone hook me up with the ocing reg thingy for nvidia cards? thanks.

Specs
Amd 3200 winchester 2.3 ghz oc
1gig 400 mhz ram
GA-K8NSC-939 mobo
80 gb sata

Thanks alot <33

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO RAISE THE AGP BUS, YOUR SUPPOSED TO LOCK IT AT 66 DONT RAISE ANY OF THE PCI BUS OR PCIE16 BUS OR AGP BUS.

and to fry your cpu will mean put like 3V through it :) but you can keep on going until its not prime95 stble.

rivatuner?

Looks like you got yourself a wall hack for CoD2 by raising the AGP bus.

But ya like pzero said get rivatuner for ocing an nvidia card.

Ridlyn said:
Looks like you got yourself a wall hack for CoD2 by raising the AGP bus.

But ya like pzero said get rivatuner for ocing an nvidia card.
lol yeah but it flickers and stuff, more trouble than hacks.

Whats LTD?

How can i OC my vid card? can someone give me some linkys or something? thanks :)

*opens google.ca

edit: found and installed coolbits, oced the video card, upped the clocks for memory and the core bout 30 mhz... and it froze :( any suggestions?

edit x2 : dloading rivatuner, gonna try that.

edit: found and installed coolbits, oced the video card, upped the clocks for memory and the core bout 30 mhz... and it froze any suggestions?

Did you try uping the core clock speed?

What kind of video card do you have? The only reason why it would freeze would be that its getting a bit hot or your card has just simply run out of headroom thus resulting in artifacts (flikers and wall hacks:p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom