Motherboard Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobzor

Baseband Member
What's a good PCI-E motherboard I can get for $100 or less?
What should I look for in a motherboard?

You can save a little on the motherboard and get the non sli Ultra-D model.

I'll probably go non-SLI because I heard it sorta sucks, plus I have to get the hardware and the OS installed so that's about $100 more....

I checked not too long ago and my RAM says "DR 333," is this a problem?

I'd hate to have to buy the mobo, videocard, more RAM, AND pay to get it installed plus have the OS put on again.

that would be PC2700 i believe and that means if your mobo supports PC3200 your ram will be below speeds, meaning it will be slower.

i thought you said you had 500$ and why would you need to pay to get it installed? unless your a computer noobie

Don't talk about computer noobs because on another forum you posted that you were new to computers.

I need to pay to get it installed because I don't have my windows disc (you have to reinstall the OS with a new mobo) and I haven't installed a mobo before so I have to take it in to get it installed.

yeah im new to computers that dosent mean im a computer noob. my unlce has been building computers ever scince you could and hes taught me every thing i need to know about building my own. i just dont know what the best parts for the price are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom