Im in trouble now

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, just say you were using it, and then you hear a loud crack and the computer froze, and then when you restarted it, the graphics were all messed up

why would you use superglue though. If I lacked the cash Id wait until i could get AS adhesive. Of course it will break if you try to rip it off when its super glued in.

Yea, but heres the other deal my dad brought up. I super glued 4 heatsinks for the ram. (4 in the front 4 in the back) one heatsink per 2 ram chips. So if i dont do it right i will crack them all. PLus i gotta get the superglue off. First things first though is how to get the heatsinks off w/out cracking them. Any ideas?

dont you think you need to make the font a little bigger, the black of the font blends in with the lanparty

i also tried to put a shadow and some neon glows, but i cant figure a niec color to go with it, i even tried green sense theres green in teh opteron and nvidia, but it dosnt seem to GO together :confused:

try getting some Acetone, and putting that on the superglue.
acetone should dissolve the glue.
but i have no idea what effects it will have on the chips.
acetone used to be put into nail polish remover, so its not that harmful i guess..

i could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom