gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either that or the MX518, i had a tough choice too, but i decided to go with the MX518 and i love it :D

Well I have the Mx518 but I very unsatisfied with it so I am looking for something different, so this is step two.

get the G5 or the Copperhead

the razor was supposed to compete with the MX518 so that really isnt a step up its really just kind of the same line. defintely go with the G5 or copperhead one of those two with 2000dpi :shocked:

I have the Razer and I love it. Logitech has some nifty ones but I'm left-handed and Logitech's good ones are all made right-handed...

ssgcovey said:
Well I have the Mx518 but I very unsatisfied with it so I am looking for something different, so this is step two.
i hate to break it to you but if you are unsatisfied with the mx518, the copperhead or g5 arn't going to be much better. don't expect that just because you have an $80 mouse that you will start getting better like that.

well the razor isnt that great all my friend have them and they love them, i used it and it think its too small and cramps my hand and my pinky finger hurts using it, ive been very satisfied with an old fasion ball mouse i bought at big lots store for 3$ (i bought it when i went to lan at my friend house and forgot my old mouse, then i fell in love with this ball mouse) i jus clean it alot and i use a teflon chopping board surface which helps alot, i do better than them at small contest we do by like shooting a series of targets.

æArchOAngelæ said:
well the razor isnt that great all my friend have them and they love them, i used it and it think its too small and cramps my hand and my pinky finger hurts using it, ive been very satisfied with an old fasion ball mouse i bought at big lots store for 3$ (i bought it when i went to lan at my friend house and forgot my old mouse, then i fell in love with this ball mouse) i jus clean it alot and i use a teflon chopping board surface which helps alot, i do better than them at small contest we do by like shooting a series of targets.

LOL that's funny. You and your ball mouse, still going strong :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom