problem with dvd software crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
One failes, they all fail..its gotta be software or driver conflict of codec problem.....one of them. What is the Brand and Model number of the Sony?

yup as above...looks like we are getting closer to the root of the problem.i watched batman begins dvd last night and used my default player windvd7.nothing happened! sick feeling in my stomach as i wondered if it was a return of the old prob that had me re formating etc.so i tried realplayer which worked and i watched the film.so this morning i had time to check out why windvd7 failed and hey..realplayer throw the towel in too and also winmedia player! aaaaaarrrrrrhhhhhhhh!!!!

yer i just read that link about the guy with the same problem....very worrying.i might end up having to get another dvd rom.thxs for all your help.i will let you know how i get on.

yup i might be worth it but i only did it about 3 weeks ago because of this same problem.i would hate to go through it all that again but your proberly right...in the morning i think i will be a bit more up for it! do u think just re installing windows might do it?

the only one ive installed is windvd7.real player was put on by my daughter...i think it may be something to do with her i pod or maybe on of her fav website has asked to install it.as for interactual god knows.its very frustrating setting my system up and coming back and finding somthing else on there!i ask my daughter and i get the standard reply'its not me' or 'its not my fault'! next year im putting this pc downstairs for everone to use and im going to have my own!arh bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom