First Pc's (or the oldest you can remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i remember was it was from 1995, had Win 3.2 installed in it and had cooler games than the ones that come with WIN XP.

That was my first computer, then in 1997 got a Compaq Pesario, I think it was a pentium 2?

1st PC was an IBM PC jr back in 1985. Anyone remember those!? Awesome machines. I think the BEST PC ever made by IBM at any given time. They were affordable, and had pretty much everything that even older clones and 286's didn't have. I honestly don't remember the specs, but I had 640kb of memory, 1 floppy drive and 2 cartridge bays. Yes, back in those days everything would fit on a 5"1/2 floppy.

I'm sure there are some old schoolers in here that had Vic20's that had to be loaded from audio tapes, but I was only able to "touch" one of those beauties in a store (at that time my parents were too poor to get me one 1982-84).

:cool:

I had a commodore 64 that hooked up to a tv, it had a big floppy drive and no hard drive, but I had a koala pad which was the ****

Apple II+
apple2std.gif

This was way back in 1984.

uzi9mm said:
I had an early "laptop"

Intel 6mhz
256k RAM
10mb Hard Drive
Green Monochrome screen

All of this computing power packed into a 26 pound behemoth.

compaqii-1.jpg
I pulled something like that out of someones trash pile one time during the spring clean up, but I ended up giving it to a friend, god only knows where it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom