Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well The Nov CTP was just released to Technet on the 20th. It hasnt gone to MSDN or to testers YET. Build 5259 is this months number. It has a new GUI and a few other additions.

Well i know that as of 5pm yesterday that nothing was posted on MSDN or on Connect for the testers. Since M$ is down for the holiday it will be Monday at the earliest that something will be done for this.

I doubt it but at this point in time I'm getting inpatient as are alot of other people I'm willing to bet. Do you think the November CTP will be the return of the sidebar without tweaking?

From all the screenshots from the TechNet people i know, No. The Sidebar is still not back in the beta build available. Also the Build that was released 5259 has a major bug that was found by the TechNet guys and if M$ decides to release this build as the NovCTP they will have to issue a warning with it.

here's a screenshot from the november ctp. I don't really like the circle start button, i think it's kinda ugly.

there fixed it

please mikee next time post pic in jpg format, so the pic can load faster for me on my dial up connection

maroon jpg is larger than PNG noramlly and PNG is superior to jpg. But yes that image is bloated mike edit your post and leave a link to the image please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom