the dark side: water cooling questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomt697

In Runtime
am thinking about going water cooling on my system. am going to have two blocks my cpu and video, maybe one on my hd later on. what should do, water cooled case or Res cooling or T line cooling. am fully a newbie at this am going to take all the info u guys got. what kinda water should i use, how much of it should i use. what are some good kits out there? oh yea am going to fully rice out my pc, lights and all. with the water cooling(which ever type i go with) about 3 color 80mm fans, cdrw, dvdrw, geforce 3 ti500, audigy, amd xp 1800, epox mobo, floppy, maxtor 80gig 7200rpm and UV light; do u think i can stay with my 350 or change it?

i guess i would get the 115V/220V kit, am not looking for temps like 10c, more like 25c

Suggestion from an old dude. Dont spend all that money modding your case or over clocking you xp 1800 with an expensive water cooling system. With all the bells and whistles you are putting on you could easily have an AMD 3200 64 1mb cache system. You would even possibly be happier with it than the overclocked, glow in the dark, disco flashing, monster. Save the money for better use.

yea since i got a ok job, and i always wanted a comp with all the what nots, might as well get it once in my life :p am not over clocking my amd 1800, am getting a new xp 2600 barton, i hear they need a good amount of cool. also as time passes and the cpu becomes more out date then i will over clock to like 2.2(its 1.9 stock i belive). with all the parts i think am going to be spending like 1400 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom