New Computer Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyzyoro

Baseband Member
as u can see from all the upgrade threads im making, i am pretty much wanting to upgrade my entire computer, including it's look.

my current comp case is white, and it looks like one of those comps made in the 90's. i know the inside is wut matters but i want my friends to quit thinking my comp is slow when they first see it. does anyone know a site with cool looking computer cases? (preferably transparent in some parts and some cool lights) or do you recommend a specific kind of case? i want a good amount of fans (standard amount to be more specific) and i need it to have space for 2 Hard Drives, 2 CD/DVD Drives, and my ASUS motehrboard.

anyways. lemme get more specific about the case i want:
- i want parts of it transparent
- i want some blue lights from the inside or outside of the case (either works for me)
- if possible, cool light fans. (im not that big on this, but if anyone can find one with this, awesome)
- and most importantly. IT DOESNT MAKE MUCH NOISE. my current case makes a hella amount of noise. i even brought the speeds of my fan down to the max from the BIOS, and it'still kinda loud.

If you have the stock cooler on the P, you must replace it with a new fan/heatsink if you want it to be quiet. No matter how quiet your case is the CPU fan will always be heard.

thx guys. some the cases on this site are pretty coo looking.

and my budget is within $80.

by the way, wut are the transparent cases made of? if it's glass, that may be a probleem.

dude. that's pretty sweet. and.. objections? you said it won't make noise, and it is cheap.. i dont see anything wrong with it.. now ill just have it compete with another case that is completely clear with blue lights everywhere.

and the only complaint i'd make about this is that it may be a pain in the ass to haul around. =P

There's more to a case than just looking badass. Meh. Make sure it has a good number of fan slots, the right grips for all your hardware, and good heat dissipation.... etc etc. Don't make the same mistake I did at first ~_~

i know man.. im looking into the cooling systems etc. but how would i figure out if i can fit all my hardware in a certain case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom