no cdrom recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres what i get when i turn on the computer

CD/DVD not found. Consult the troubleshooting section of your user's manual.

Press the ESC key to prevent displaying this warning in the future. Press any other key to continue without a CD/DVD.

im starting to get really pissed off i have tried everything and its still not recognizing the drives

If they did, I'm sure they would post; constantly bumping your own thread doesn't really help :confused:

2 different people that have had the same problem say it's wiring. Maybe you frayed one when you pulled it out. Or check the properties of the drive. Make sure it hasn't accidentally become disabled (sometimes does when you pull it out at any givin time. If it did, just uncheck the box and try again). If the advice we've given you doesn't work, just call tech support. :confused:

i would like to apologize if i offended anybody that wasnt my intentions i was just frustrated it wasnt working i figured out the problem it had come lose from the motherboard i didnt even think to look there i was lookin at the cd rom it self again i apologize and i thank you for all the the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom