no cdrom recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowcomp

In Runtime
heres the deal i was switching out my two cd roms for my dvd rom and my burner but i dont have the software for either of them so i put my other ones back in and now it doesnt even recognize the old ones either what do i get my comp to recognize my cd roms need help asap

anybody i cant figure it out i have tried every thing the drives both open and stuff but the computer doesnt recognize that they are there

Make sure you didn't mix up a wire and they're pinned in exactly the way they were originally =/.

no it just opens and closes but comp doesnt even know that they are there when i go to my computer they dont show up

make sure the cables are in all the way, and your jumpers are set correctly. The drives are getting power. Go to my computer and check to see if they are seen in there, you may havge to give them new drive letters..

no like i said it doesnt show up in "My Computer" the computer isnt recognizing them at all but they are powering up

That means that the power's right, but the the signal's getting lost somewhere along the cables. If you're still convinced that they're all put in right, I dunno what to tell you o.o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom