Need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to go athlon 64 its way cheeper then 410 dolors plus isnt that mostly for servers and stuff

And btw this is a little expenisive i ment 1800 with monitor and keyboard mouse and stuff (should of mentioned this before sry guys)

CPU-

Motherboard-

RAM-

Video Card-

Hard Drive-

Optical Drive-

Power Supply-

Case-

Speakers-

Monitor-

Mouse-

Keyboard-

Operating System-

Games-Battlefield 2 PC Game EA – Retail
Call of Duty 2 PC Game Activision - Retail

Headset-

Mouse Pad-

Legolis140 said:
im going to go athlon 64 its way cheeper then 410 dolors plus isnt that mostly for servers and stuff
get the opteron 170 from mwave, it is only $395, and it comes with a heatsink, where as the one on newegg is $410 and has no heatsink, so if you get it from mwave you will also save another $45 on top of that because you won't have to get a seperate cooler. The reason it is more expensive, is bacause it is dual core, it basicly has 2 CPUs on one chip, and all future games are going to be multithreaded, and dual core will give you a huge advantage. if you need to save yet more money, just get a cheaper case, and mabey only one gb of RAM, but I would seriouisly keep everything else, it is very worth it. also, I said eariler, these new socket 939 opterons preform just the same as athlon 64s.

Ok but i still got to get the monitor and keyboard mouse ect wich will be like 350 hence the budget problem

Why should he get that ram if he's not going to oc. There is ram that is atleast 40 bucks cheaper and you wouldnt even notice the difference. Also like the dfi mobo, like he said he's not doing an oc so it's a waste. If you might want to go to sli which i recommend then get a slightly cheaper sli mobo for about 100 from msi or gigabyte. I would also wait a little while to look at a 7800 gs or just get a 7800gtx with all that saved money! :) If you want just go with 003 setup, it's pretty good and very reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom