Finally a NEW System!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

play2lose

In Runtime
I've had an old gay HP Pavilion w/933 mhz since 2000

Today I finally ordered my new comp at www.cyberpowerinc.com

It's shown is my profile

Can't wait for it to get here........does anyone know how long it takes to ship for normal shipping??? Like 2-4 weeks or what?

Your neighbor's should complain about your stero not your fan's in your case. Grat's very nice rig.

@Deadguy - Yo you got the Logitech Z-680s? Those are some nice speakers!

I got the step down from em, the Z-5300s.. Couldnt afford the extra $300 the 680s cost here...

has anyone bought a custom built comp from here on ground ups and know about how lon it will take to arrive at my house from the date ordered?????

Well I work at UPS and from what I know, it all depends where its coming from. If it has to be shipped to lets say 4 different hubs, might take about 2 weeks. They didn't give you a tracking number so you could see where it is?

no

too many memories (playin Halo with all that lag)
I have to give it to my little sister anyways so she wont have to mess up my computer

pretty good comp considering im only 13 (i mostly say this to get people to see my awsome specs....but it is true...only 13)

CA to NV is 2 days. As with most online companies that ship, it depends on when it leaves their warehouse, if it shipped Wed, you will be opening the package up to start off your weekend (Friday).
Myself, I would call them to see if it actually left their warehouse Wed, they can get a tracking number anytime and ship it anytime. Its when it leaves the door as to when the meter runs. But it is 2 day delivery for Ground.
Congrats..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom