A Holiday Gift for all types of Gamers : BYO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has reminded me of Dale and Nubius. I had just joined, and oh how they loved to fight. Hell, they fought in my first thread If I remember correctly. Gaara was there too, he just tried to get his 2 cents across without angering anyone I think I remember......But yes, those bring back the days. Every time I get on here there are usually two people who don't get along. Btw, what ever happened to Dale? Codeine said he was gonna get banned for sure after one of Dale's posts, although I think I saw him post sometime after that. Oh, and Havok.....I have a 2500 complete system build that includes monitor and stuff and explains why I chose the key parts for the build along with recommendations if it were just the computer. Its kind of a long post if you are interested at all.

Flanker said:
You're just pissed at me cuz I owned you in the PC vs. Console thread :p

yeah you owned me up good. You are one of those people who can't go a moment with argueing about trivial things. At some point you will have to grow up. How old are you?

Looks good, but I think you should step down to the 4400+ X2 on the $2500 build and get 2 Gigs of RAM instead.

BColes said:
yeah you owned me up good. You are one of those people who can't go a moment with argueing about trivial things. At some point you will have to grow up. How old are you?

--------------------------

BColes said:
I love it! Keep up the good work HAVOC2k5 and gaara. I couple voices of reason... finally.

BColes said:
It's because you are "that" kid.

--------------------------

That comes to us from the asshole that says I can't go without arguing about trivial things.

Yeah you owned me up good.

Yes, I do believe I did.

FLANKER! Stop trying to create arguements in this thread. I don't want this thread locked. Move on.

You're continual annoying, obnoxious behavior is completely childish and uncalled for. Like i've said like four times, GROW UP.

I've messaged (2) of the MOD's about your behavior because i'm tired of it. Hopefully they will take the proper action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom