Windows sounds not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread needs to be closed.

tyler, shawn, inaris (I respect shoobierat for not jumping in) you don't need to post as a new poster. it seems that everybody that I had issues with here,wants to jump in this.

It's over. if you have an issue with me, pm me.

You seriously think I am someone else posting under another moniker, EricB? You must have some sort of issues or something then. You can ask admin to verify by my IP that I'm not a regular here posting as someone else, I'm a newbie, just stumbled onto the forum here. Sorry if I shook your tree a bit too hard, man, but you have to admit you were a bit harsh on Humbucker.

Again, I'm not saying you aren't smart regarding computers and solving related problems, I don't know you well enough to make a judgement of that sort.

Wow, you seriously must have some issues, EricB. I just read my PM. Would you like me to post it so all can see here how you talk when it is out of public sight? Or would you rather I PM it to an Admin?

I really don't care. I really must apologized to humbucker. I'm sorry

he seems to be the only one around here with sense. this is subject has been dropped, yet haters keeps bringing it back up.

you don't know me.

yet you want me to believe that you are not somebody else, yet you seem familar with the surrondings here. you seem to know your way around pretty good. your only posts is right here, right now to bash me, a guy you claimed that you don't know me. cut the games

why you h8in' so bad? what dat puntual nuff 4 u?

you know why I get so mad? you guys are alway talking about my typing or grammer. yet I bet if I met most of you people, who talk about me I would find out that you are nothing but little punks who was bullied most of their life. you get your courage from a moniter.

I know for a fact that you will never save these things to my face.

I find it ironic, that you jump on a dead thread to start some trouble on a dead subject, then you want to cry about telling on somebody

I'd help as many people as here as anybody. yet I'm always having to justify myself because of my race (where do you think my slang talk come from), typing and grammar. I think not

I'm the one in the middle with my arm around my wife (My birthday was a couple of weeks ago). the other picture is my cousin and brother in law. I'm sure you know who they are. look at my hands. that why I have problems typing. my hand are unusually big, even for my size (6'4" 280).

to everybody else, including humbucker this is not direct at you

CS.jpg

BusterDetroit1.jpg

EricB:

Look, I still don't know why you accuse me of hiding behind a monitor. I never threatened you in any way, nor was that my aim. I have no idea why in the world you think it was necessary to PM me with a threat.

I am NOT "always talking about your typing or grammar" as you put it, I am new here, and I simply thought you were harsh toward Humbucker. Granted, it was my first post here, but again, feel free to PM an Admin and ask them to verify it for you that I'm not a regular here posing as someone else. I just wandered in to the site yesterday morning and posted.

As for your threat, if you are so much a man as to feel the need to threaten me in a PM, yet you accuse me of hiding behind a monitor, if you cannot see the irony in that then I feel sorry for you, but I am NOT hiding behind a monitor, and I am not in the least worried or even concerned about your threat. If I am the one hiding behind the monitor, why did you choose to threaten me in a PM instead of right here on the forum? You are no threat to me, regardless of how you feel you need to talk down to me. You can threaten all you want but it won't bother me any more than your first one has. If you feel that I was being threatening to you with my first post, I apologize as that was not my intent (and I did not think it came across as that, but if it did, I am sorry), I was simply shaking your tree for being so hard on Humbucker. If you're just mad because of the fact that I shook your tree over giving Humbucker a hard time, then you really need to get over yourself because I have just as much right to post here as anyone else.

I think you all need to drop this, think of us poor unfortunates that have subscribbed to this thread earlier and keep having to see these...life is short..it is not worth it....i think everybody needs to just walk away from this.

tractorboy said:
I think you all need to drop this, think of us poor unfortunates that have subscribbed to this thread earlier and keep having to see these...life is short..it is not worth it....i think everybody needs to just walk away from this.

Very well said - I completely agree. I haven't been posting anymore in this thread cos I just want it to sink.

I'll done. Can everybody else leave it alone? it's dead

for those who don't know that's the boxer's Buster Douglas (Phat Farm) & Danny Neil (Black Sweater)

So is Buster Douglas your cousin? That's awesome - the man who without doubt slayed the beast(Tyson) and put an end to the invicibility myth surrounding him. After that he was never the same. I was pretty young at the time but I remember you couldn't go anywhere without hearing about it. He'll always be somewhat of a legend. :)

Back to the subject of this thread, I have tried deleting it but it won't let me do it so I'm publically asking the moderators to either close or delete it, whichever they think is best. I think more than enough has been said, and more than enough energy has been used by everyone involved. I apologise for my part in this whole fiasco. I never wanna see this thread again LOL.

Humbucker said:
So is Buster Douglas your cousin? That's awesome - the man who without doubt slayed the beast(Tyson) and put an end to the invicibility myth surrounding him. After that he was never the same. I was pretty young at the time but I remember you couldn't go anywhere without hearing about it. He'll always be somewhat of a legend. :)

Back to the subject of this thread, I have tried deleting it but it won't let me do it so I'm publically asking the moderators to either close or delete it, whichever they think is best. I think more than enough has been said, and more than enough energy has been used by everyone involved. I apologise for my part in this whole fiasco. I never wanna see this thread again LOL.

Yes. he's my cousin and I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom