nVidia 6800GS is replacing 6800GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it is better when there is no competition because when there is no comptetion there will be no new cards and for that ur card will last u longer instead of buying every year a new card and waste ur money.
and then graphics will never progress....good plan.

At the rate its going now, everytime a new game comes out, you almost need a new graphics card. Exaggerating, but you get my point
generally in these discussions most of the things you say are exaggerated....however this is practically true as of this last year or 2 in gaming. Just look at the next Crytek engine and the fact it's going to take not only a powerful card but then possibly the implimentation of a physX card just to make it smooth...ridiculous.

I played Megaman 2 on my friends NES a few days ago....that gave us more fun and entertainment than a lot of these brand new games out these days have....and that craps freakin 17 years old now!

Yes I want good graphics, but hell I don't want a game they spend 5 years on graphics and a week of story writing made up from 4th graders.

Nubius said:

generally in these discussions most of the things you say are exaggerated....

Deleted Can't I say anything without you making a smartass comment?

Developers advancing graphics too fast is killing PC gaming. Its the reason most of the people are turning to XBOX and PS2 because they don't want to have to continually upgrade their systems. Yes, graphics should advance, but its getting rediculous and if they don't do something to bring mainstream users back into PC gaming, PC games will die.

beedubaya said:
Deleted Can't I say anything without you making a smartass comment?

Developers advancing graphics too fast is killing PC gaming. Its the reason most of the people are turning to XBOX and PS2 because they don't want to have to continually upgrade their systems. Yes, graphics should advance, but its getting rediculous and if they don't do something to bring mainstream users back into PC gaming, PC games will die.

Good point. Yah, we need more storyline.

Nubius said:
and then graphics will never progress....good plan.

but who told u that the graphics will never progress :confused:, i think it will still progress even if there where no competion, but ofcourse the video will progress much slower than we see now, so if u have like nvidia 6600 graphics it will last u for 3 years instead of 1 year and this good for people who don't have enough money to buy a new card every year.

and anyway i don't care if graphics will never progress or progress slowly, because todays games looks very realistic and they have great graphics and iam satisfied with them, i just care about gameplay not graphics

Yeah, the PS3 is much more powerful in terms of CPU and GPU than the Xbox 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom