my computer crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Beta member
my computer crashes all the time like every 15 mintues, my computer crashes sometimes when im starting my computer the comp stays on but my monitor goes blank and the little light on the monitor blinks yellow and green as if im away and also i cant turn my video card which is a Geforce 6800 gt up to good graphics, they have to stay under normal to play any kind of game otherwise it all just goes away. I reinstalled xp and it still did it so i was wondering if someone could please help me find away to fix it, i would be very greatful. thx
Derek

also sometimes it shuts off making a weird wining noise, i have lot of fans and the temp is 18.1 C and my fans arent uup so i dont think its too hott

dunno just bought a brand new 3.6 ghz processor, an asus p5p800 motherboard, along with my geforce 6800 gt that i had just gotten, and when i put all this together pretty much i can sit and chat but if i try to anything that makes the comp break a sweat it just crashes, the comp speed slows down and monitor just shuts off, do u have any possible ideas it could be?
thx
Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom