Superhidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.H

Baseband Member
Hi, this thread isnt to show superhidden files/folders, i just need to know how to make one.
i dont simply want to make the folder hidden, i want to make it superhidden, is there any way of doing this?
Ben.

Like how much super hidden? Hidden so much that when you go into dos you cant even find it there?

Well you know you can hide a file by right clicking and doing properties, well that is one-level hidden, what i want is it to be superhidden like the recycle bin folder (c:\recycled). is this possible?

Well I beleive that still shows as recycler which can be shown when you choose "Show hidden files and folders"

It doesnt if u just choose show hidden folders from the folder settings panel, it doesnt show up, you have to change a setting in the registry to make it show EVERY SINGLE hidden folder. but people who use this computer wouldnt know this, so i want to create a SUPERHIDDEN folder, is that possible? i am using windows XP sp2

I dont know thats what i wanted to find out lol, Ill be back tomorrow g2g see you later.

by enabling the view of protected systme files in explorer, you can see even the supper hidden file and folders. The only place that I have seen this not be the case is in temporary internet folders, but I think I could be wrong.
You might try putting a $foldernam$ in %systemroot% and see what that does. Those are reservered for service packs, but I suspect that you can hide them if you want. Now the Sony DRM that is out, you can use that, but you put your self at risk by letting it run.

hope that helps some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom