quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
unscrew the lightbulb...put ur tounge in the socket...use you're huge toes to flip each switch till you die

flip a switch, then walk into the other room and see which light it goes to...(make a note of it) and repeat...

Here You Go
Flip Switch 1 and 2 to the on Position.
Check the bulbs.

Turn Switch 2 off and put 3 on.
Check the Bulbs

The light that stayed on the whole time is tied to switch 1.
The light that stayed on the first time, and went off the second, goes to switch number 2.
The light that was off the first time and on the second time was light switch number 3.
The light that never came on is switch number 4.

How did i do?

LOL he he ha ha those first few were good

nope unless you said this

turn on the first switch....go in an look what light is on ( that uses one trip to the attic)

turn on the second switch , leave on for 3 minutes, turn off
turn on the third switch....go to the attic ( uses last visit)
feel for a hot light bulb ( not the bulb that you saw on from first switch), this is the second switch, the light on is the third switch and the one off that is not in any of the previous scenarios and is off, is the forth

Wow that was dumb, i think my answer had more logic in it, and it actually makes sense!

-------->
Flip Switch 1 and 2 to the on Position.
Check the bulbs.

Turn Switch 2 off and put 3 on.
Check the Bulbs

The light that stayed on the whole time is tied to switch 1.
The light that stayed on the first time, and went off the second, goes to switch number 2.
The light that was off the first time and on the second time was light switch number 3.
The light that never came on is switch number 4.
--------->

If you can prove this theory wrong i will shut up right now and wont post in this thread again. This makes so much more sense!

Anyone else agree with me?

LOL If you could make as many trips as you wanted you could just flip each light.....i 'm still laughing about the one to follow the wiring in the ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom