A Holiday Gift for all types of Gamers : BYO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can EASILY overclock the 4400+ 200mhz dude, and I didn't forget the OS. :D Think outside the box.

003 said:
You can EASILY overclock the 4400+ 200mhz dude, and I didn't forget the OS. :D Think outside the box.

Sure, and you can easily overclock the 4800+ 200Mhz too. Think outside the box? Um. No? It's got to be legal, or i'm not going to recommend it. May-be if someone already has the Full Version of XP Pro, but 9 times out of ten, they don't. They have some OEM version that came with their Dell, Gateway, HP or Compaq. Which will not work here.

PZEROFGH said:
well if your just a hardcore gamer then obviously you kind of want the best your money can buy you :D

Not all Hardcore Gamers can afford $750 videocard PZERO. On a $2500 budget, sure you could buy one. But, it doesn't make sense. Like I stated above. Best money can buy is a personal preference. Intellegence tells you that the 512MB version won't give you a huge performance difference from the 256MB version for virtual $200+ more. Cost / Performance. NOW, if you have a $5000 budget, you can afford (2) 7800GTX 512MB is SLI. Which is what i'm getting to in my last PC config. Be Patient.

Lets not argue guys they are both good and i wouldnt mind having either. Remember these PCs arent for you, they are for the ppl that dont know what to get. I think these extra posts that arent contributing should be deleted and this thread should be stikied and updated when new stuff comes out.

P.P. Mguire said:
Lets not argue guys they are both good and i wouldnt mind having either. Remember these PCs arent for you, they are for the ppl that dont know what to get. I think these extra posts that arent contributing should be deleted and this thread should be stikied and updated when new stuff comes out.

Thank you P.P Mguire. All i'm trying to do is create a logical thread to help people who need advice or want to know what's popular.

I don't understand why everyone has to be so judgemental and argumentitive. "This is better then that." "I could build one better."
WELL THIS THREAD ISN'T DESIGNED FOR YOU. IT'S FOR THOSE UNLIKE YOU WHO DON'T HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT TO BUY.
MOVE ON. DELETE YOUR STUPID POSTS THAT HAVE STARTED TO RUIN THE VALIDITY OF THIS THREAD.

P.P. Mguire said:
I think you should probably make some ATI systems or a Crossfire one too.

Yes, this is a work in progress. I would be happy to add systems to my list. I'm not saying, i'm 100% right on everything. I'm just giving examples of what a budget can buy. The more help the better.

I myself think to make it even you should make ATI:Nvidia sytems and AMD:Intel systems because there are always fan boys everywhere. Hopefully most ppl will see that the same performance system from an Intel if much more than an AMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom