Opteron 170

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actualy it is pretty easy, im no noob at computers and im to lazy to look. All i know is right now im playing Lost Coast and CSS max settings w/ no lag and im happy. No need to do anything else until games start the laggy shit.

P.P. Mguire said:
Actualy it is pretty easy, im no noob at computers and im to lazy to look. All i know is right now im playing Lost Coast and CSS max settings w/ no lag and im happy. No need to do anything else until games start the laggy shit.

I didn't mean any offense. I just think that taking off the HSF (or Stock HSF atleast) is a pain in the ass and only results in bruised knuckles.

PZEROFGH said:
thats like flanker and putting AS5 on his cpu :rolleyes:

This comes to us from the guy that won't crawl under his desk...:rolleyes:

PZEROFGH said:
Its coming tomorrow at 3PM :D

No, I mento-psycho-logi-tally made the driver take a major piss and its not gonna be here until next week.

um ok? but newegg raised the price again its 445 dollars, yesterday it was only 415 :shocked: they have an OEM one thats 410

NewEgg may carry everything, but their prices are not always the best... especially with the shipping.

Like I said the retailers are getting these processors from whatever distributors have them availible so a price jack isn't totally off the wall, in most cases it'll be the retailer switching distributors which may be more expensive

I see ncix has a few 170s in stock now...I would prefer the 165 as it's $100 cheaper and I don't think 200MHz justifies $100...but I need to get decent stepping or it will be a complete waste so I'm wondering if I should cave and get the 170 or wait for the 165?

I would get the 170 just for the multiplier... That will help out alot...

Plus you will get it sooner! mwave.com has them for $395.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom