Need some ideas for new inventory. SHOPPING LIST TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forlorn_ronin

In Runtime
Hi all. Thinking of absolute great awesome sellers. THings that all of you are looking for. Great hardware. ANytype. If you absolutely have had a good experience with a piece of hardware then list it here. ANything on your wish lists list it down here. Thanks to all for your help. I am trying to increase my inventory again in my shop. Last time I had done this I was able to do quite ogod. Need clued in on what's hot.

~Ronin~

chad standing said:
you need to get some PCI ram in. I think the brand is zcraft

you have no idea what your talking about cause PCI ram is ancient i never even herad of it

What about those laptop harddrives that work off the PCI slots, for memory expansion when the ribbon slots are full. I think the company Land p make them.

Im not shur how popular it its... i never hear of it.. but i just got the (Scythe Ninja) HSF model:SCNJ-1000. I got it because its fanless under idle or light load, so i figured it would be the most effective HSF paired with a fan. I also like its design, and so far its performed better then i thought.... on my 3700+ clawhammer it idles at 25C and hits 34C full load.... thats in a ~65 or ~70F room temp. Its the biggest HSF in the bellow pic.

lineup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom