Buying a Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainly to run with me to LAN's to use for storage and maybe some apps and internet usage,,, mainly network monitoring and stuff that I need it for @ LANS while the rigs in use.

I've seen some cheap laptops in the weekly ads that Best Buy and Circuit City have. And also the "Day after Thanksgiving" sale is coming up soon, so expect some killer deals.

The "killers deals" are for door-buster customers only and stores are gonna have like 15 of them tops, so if you want to go that route you'll have to be in line at least an hour before the store opens to have a chance.

Yeah what a joke man. $600 LOL good luck getting anything decent for that price. Maybe a used system. But, still can you trust used? The answer NAH! Put some more money in it. You'll be happy you did. Like the old saying says "You get what you pay for!" Good luck. Sounds like you'll need it!

dont listen to ronin, hes all shit. I bought one the other day. Cost me $300, AND ITS TRACKING SYSTEM IS RIGHT UP THERE WITH THE BEST

ronin, read the rules, ya ****. this forum isnt to bash everyone thinking ur some sort of a god... seriosuly there a lot of decent laptops out there for 600$ noob

i live in trinidad in the caribbean and i dont think that you will get a new laptop but you sure will get a used one for that price, how good it is, that i am also unsure. but there are lowend laptops at hp, dell, ibm, gateway, check them out. if you want sumthin at that price you should definetly look around and do some research

i saw in an ad a 300 dollar laptop at compusa, it was a compaq :eek: with a sempron processor, your not going to get top of the line with 600, go for the dell inspirion 1100 or 1200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom