• Terribal! keep you money!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

radguy

Baseband Member
oops i think i spelt microsoft wrong... sry bill gates

Ok i have two problems, one with windows xp and one with office 2003 professional. First problem: Every time i reboot system 32 (the folder) pops up. it also occurs when i open internet explorer.. any ideas? and ive already tried to disable it in msconfig, it just recheck's itself.

second problem.. microsoft office 2003 pro, whenever i open word or outlook, after 30 seconds of it being opened, a window pop's up about sending an error report for microsoft word and gives me the option of sending or not sending and recovering my work... ive installed and re-installed as many times as i can handle... what can i do?

moderators, could u remove my poll so people look at the question instead of the poll

I can't remove the poll. I did close it upon your request and selected 1 day as a timeout.====MicroBell

Winxp was the closest thing to 2K. That has happened to me too before, but with IE6. After 5 min an error report would come up. Ive tried uninstall and reinstall but nothing. A good ol patch did the trick, but with word or outlook i dont really know. IF you can find anything that will fix that then do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom