Install more fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy

Baseband Member
Hey, I was wondering if it is possible to install more fans on a
pc case that only has a capacity of 3. I want to put about 3 more.
Is there any tools needed to do so? If so, where may I get one and how much are they?

I want to put 3 more 80mm LED fans (2 green and 1 blue).

You can go to a custom PC shop and they can cut out a hole specificing how big you want in the side of your PC case where a fan can be put. If you have a open card slot, you can get a slot fill fan. FrozenCPU.com (local business close to me) has a bunch of things that would help you out

what if i told you that the closest custom pc shot is like a couple of hundreds of miles away?

i want to do it by myself because i already know the measurements of the fans. I know where to drilll the wholes to screw in the fans.
all i need is a tool or something to do so.

Just have a go on a piece of sheet metal first so you don't mess up on the real thing. With the fans 120x120 are supposed to be better for quiteness and flow and 38x38 are supposed to be the best 80x80 fans are supposed to be the noisyest for the flow of air. So if i were you i would get a few 38x38 fans. I maybe wrong but if anyone wants to correct me i happliy would take it as i might do some on my own pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom