Best vid card for about 100$ or 150$

Status
Not open for further replies.
kahlos said:
the GTO2 is exsactly the same as the GTO it's just that sapphire just wanted it to sound better! The other company is powercolour but gecube did make 10,000 graphics cards before they started cutting the pipelines out! So there's a chance that if you buy a second hand one that it might work.

No, the X800GTO2 is pretty much GUARANTEED to unlock the pipes, while the X800GTO is pretty much GUARANTEED to NOT unlock the pipes.

And second hand is WORSE than Refurbished, which is Horrible on its own.

Stop going around lieing about your videocard ok? You've already made a thread about how to unlock the pipes (which you can't on that X800GTO) and you haven't gotten an answer on it. And the fact that you have 2 X800GTOs in Crossfire...riiiiight...

Right sorry about the other posts I was a bit :dead: that night. Anyways it won't happen again. I read a review of a load of nivida cards and a load of ATI cards and they said threw this test thing that goes on for 24 hours that Nivida cards that supposedly supported pixel shader 3.0 didn't. They only supported the same as ATI. I can't rember where it was now but please don't have a go at me if i'm wrong but i know i saw it! Please tell me if i'm right or not

Sorry I can't rember I was searching for the difference between crossfire and SLI i think and then i got that up. I'm pritty sure that it's true though and that it was pixel shader 3. And when i refer to the sapphire X800GTO I mean the GTO as i just looked on sapphire's site and it doesn't mention any GTO2 and here's proof http://www.sapphiretech.com/en/products/graphicslist.php
So why does everyone keep refering to it as the GTO2?:confused:
And with the pixel shader 3 thing even if the Nivida cards do support it does it actually make any difference?

kahlos said:
Sorry I can't rember I was searching for the difference between crossfire and SLI i think and then i got that up. I'm pritty sure that it's true though and that it was pixel shader 3. And when i refer to the sapphire X800GTO I mean the GTO as i just looked on sapphire's site and it doesn't mention any GTO2 and here's proof http://www.sapphiretech.com/en/products/graphicslist.php
So why does everyone keep refering to it as the GTO2?:confused:
And with the pixel shader 3 thing even if the Nivida cards do support it does it actually make any difference?

Don't bring that bullshit to our forums. Its getting a bit ridiculous.

Pzero, SM3 = Shader Model 3. PS3 = Pixel Shader 3. I haven't heard of Smart Shader 3.

Kahlos, There is the X800GTO2. Now I dare you to tell me that it doesn't say Sapphire on it. All X800GTO2s unlock to X850XTPEs, very few (and none for Gecube) X800GTOs unlock.

Yea, Pixel Shader 3 and Shader Model 3 make a difference. A big enough difference to make the 6800GT outperform the X850XT in games that use the feature.

I suggest you go learn some more before trying to help people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom