Top of the line computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takzy

Solid State Member
Well guys I basically have a budget of $3600 to spend on a computer i have read some other topics but none that have had as high as a budget as mine, I was wondering if anyone out there would be able to tell me the best computer build for my budget or show me a post with the same approx size budget out there.

Thanks,
Takzy

I think you should get a Dell, because they are the best :D

Just kidding about the Dell. Is gaming going to be your primary concern? Because that will make a great difference in what parts you should get.

Yes gaming is 100% the priority sorry I left that out ofthe first post... i play poker alot and wouldnt mind a dual monitor set up so I can play more tables at one time but that is not nessary if it is to hard to do

Takzy said:
Yes gaming is 100% the priority sorry I left that out ofthe first post... i play poker alot and wouldnt mind a dual monitor set up so I can play more tables at one time but that is not nessary if it is to hard to do

Umm, what else do you play besides online poker?

You play 3D games like BF2 and FEAR? If you do, get your self an Athlon X2 4200+ CPU paired with a GeForce 7800GTX 512MB video card. Get a DFI Lanparty motherboard of your choice. Also be sure you have 2GB of RAM. OCZ would be your best bet on that, and be sure you get high performance stuff. If you have the money, get an SLI capable motherboard and run 2 7800GTX 512MB video cards in SLI. I think you might actually have the cash to do that. Also, get a high performance 10,000RPM or higher SATA hard drive.

beedubaya said:
You play 3D games like BF2 and FEAR? If you do, get your self an Athlon X2 4200+ CPU paired with a GeForce 7800GTX 512MB video card. Get a DFI Lanparty motherboard of your choice. Also be sure you have 2GB of RAM. OCZ would be your best bet on that, and be sure you get high performance stuff. If you have the money, get an SLI capable motherboard and run 2 7800GTX 512MB video cards in SLI. I think you might actually have the cash to do that. Also, get a high performance 10,000RPM or higher SATA hard drive.

ok I guess ill look on newegg and post some stuff and see if its all compatiable and if they would all fit in a case ect...

Antec has some good cases out now. It all depends on what style you want to go with, whether flashy or professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom