HTML Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AceHTML is a good program so I have heard. Mind you I went out and bought dreamweaver, you cant get any better than that!

I used homesite for quite awhile. I have not used it for about a year because I lost the software. Dont' want to buy it again. It was a good HTML editor with some WYSIWYG funtionality.

Notepad :D

I think that writing HTML from scratch without any help is best. Once you get used to it, it's a lot easier than using an editor. And if you write your pages in Notepad, it'll be easier for you to edit them later (especially if you are using a different computer, without an editor, than the one you wrote it on).

Emily said:
Notepad :D

I think that writing HTML from scratch without any help is best. Once you get used to it, it's a lot easier than using an editor. And if you write your pages in Notepad, it'll be easier for you to edit them later (especially if you are using a different computer, without an editor, than the one you wrote it on).

that's exactly right. I prefer simple editors to them with robust functions, since they often make the code complex and illegible. but frontpage is my favorate, and frontpage IS pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom