Starting new comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What don't people understand when i say the power supply is to a computer what a good heart is to us? Is it really that hard? well I guess we don't have a choice on how much we can spend on a heart. but w/e... lol

will this floppy drive be able to go w/ the case i want?

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/3606335

oh, and is it possible to get the items you posted (003) in a store or something? I dont have a credit card :( I just want to know if
i can get that case in a store somewhere(fry's electronics, best buy, and some other stores near me didnt have any lian li cases).

[Sorry, I didn't mention this before]

do you know where i can get a lian li case? i searched fry's electronics & best buy and nothing. I don't know of any other store that sells cases.

Just find someone with a credit card and pay them back. lol. Thats what im gonna do when i order my new parts ;). Im gonna use my mom's credit card and pay her back.

I would if they were willing to. They all reject me, trust me i've tried to do it before when I was trying to get a paintball gun off the internet. So does anyone have any idea where I can find the case at?

Crazy said:
do you know where i can get a lian li case? i searched fry's electronics & best buy and nothing. I don't know of any other store that sells cases.
umm.. newegg.com?? :confused:

i don't have a credit card. and anyone around me that has a credit card, won't let me use it and pay them back. They think its
"too risky."

Well then that puts you in a very bad position, not only will you be hard pressed to find most of the parts anywhere near you, but they will also most likely be way overpriced. I suggest you keep trying to use some one's credit card. Explain to them exactly how you will pay them back.

believe me, they won't say "YES" under any sutuation. i've already explained to them and nothing. I already bought half my
pc materials though. I just wanted to know where i may find a
LIAN LI case. Do you think COMPusa has it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom