Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U mean drivers? I thought u ment the Cables that come witht he motherboard.

If you goto manufactures website and find model of mobo Im sure you can download the drivers.

I ended up trading for win xp pro. Will i still be able to do the same shit as i would with win xp home?

u can do more with xp pro lol its pro right? haha i got it on my gaming comp in my specs and i have home on my other computer-home seems to start slower- i got a dell version of xp pro for my comp in specs for $100usd on ebay WOW kinda a scam becuze its supposed to be distrubuted with a new comp but hey i aint complaining lol...also, your "eyes" on the front- i had the same prob didnt connect the wires right check the diagram in the manual the abbreviations on the conectirs might not be the exact same but study them for a while and u will figure it out i did and im dumb Good luck dude

Well, since no one helped me on that. I went and installed win xp pro and everything seems fine. Almost done with it all.

i really need help. I am trying to get my internet to work. So i need those drivers and they wont work when we download them. Does anyone have the disc for a Asus a8n sli-premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom