Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks legit; I can't be sure. If it is a trusted site, then I would get it. Nowhere does it specify it is anything other than listed.
See what type of return policies they have, and decide from there.

read up on and some more and read some reviews and it looks legit. I just need someone to buy my xbox stuff and i can buy it..

And does anyone know why my lights on the eyes wont work?

I was just looking around. And the processor i have is only 2.0 ghz. And i looked at intel ones and they are like 3.0 and +. Does that mean mine isent as good as those because they were cheaper!

PumpKan: AMD's Speeds may be slower then intel but they out preform them in certain instances for example, a AMD 3200 beats an Intel P4 at 3.2 Ghz. Why because AMD's have shorter piplines and Intels have loner piplines. Thats about all I know, really the only place that Intel beats AMD in preformance is in encoding. AMD Preform worse at Encoding for the same reason, shorter pipelines, far As I know the shorter the pipelines are, gaming is enhanced, the longer the piplines Encoding is enhanced.

wow that helps alott. So this thing will play games fairly well?
Someone in interested in my stuff, so i might have win xp wednesday..
Ill try to get pics tonite and post them tomorow.

We are trying to get it ready for when we get xp to just install it. I bought the mobo refurbished and it dident come with any cd's. Is that a problem? Or will it befine without them.

edit// Lol okay I see what you're saying, you're right. He just has to be sure to buy them with the drives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom