Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - sp2

Click Here to Login
Thread: sp2
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 01:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
bigdan
Ultra Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by Warez Monster
if you reinstall, it will change everything, if you upgrade it changes most settings back to default but you dont lose anything. How big is your hard drive? If it gave you that message you probably dont have enough space on your harddrive. To see if it is a legit copy, go to www.microsoft.com and try to download microsoft antispyware and see if you can get past the windows validation, if you do, you are fine, if you cant, yo need to find a volume license serial
thanks for the input.

how does one upgrade?

im not at my computer right now but i doubt i can download anything else. i dont have internet access! i can visit certain restricted sites, such as the one giving instructions on my university's homepage telling me what i need to do to get online. and im somehow able to access the page to download sp2. but besides that nothing really. i do have the microsoft anti spyware thingy tho which i got a few months back, would that do the job? because it WAS a few months ago maybe things have changed since then. it does run fine.

btw my primary hard drive is 30gigs and my secondary is 120. the 30 is mainly full but i guess i can transfer stuff to the 120.

You want the best? Here I am

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.