speaker audio port problem thingy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

David2004

In Runtime
Hello there, ok.. im not sure exactly what this part is called, but i'll try to explain it the best i can.

Ok, the problem is with my speaker's audio port in the back of the computer.. It seems to me that the speaker's little plug in part broke inside of the audio port in the back of the computer... so i was wondering if theres a place where i can buy the part.. looks like its plugged to the mobo, but it looks like it can be taken off.

Either way, you've got a real problem. I don't see how you could take the broken piece out without some major surgery that should only be done by someone who knows what they're doing.

its plugged into the mobo, but it can be taken off... theres no where i can buy the part? i hate having no sound lol

Haha. Take it to a computer repair shop, maybe they have a procedure for fixing this. First I've ever heard of this happening though.

A speaker jack shouldn't be cracking off in the first place! Must've been a really badly made one...

Only one I've had cracking off was a really, really cheap one I bought at a 99 cent store.
Fortunately, you can access the jacks easier in a guitar amplifier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom